Monday, October 3, 2011

Today is Njut's Birthday!

I am wordless when it comes to my dearies family because a thousand words can't describe how precious they are to me.

Today is Njut's birthday, she turns to amazing 26! =)

My wish, today comes with full of hope and may brings the remarkable memories to you, sister.

Love you more and more and more. Hugs!


*A Life Worth Sharing*

From the beginning,
Our childhood years.
You stood by my side,
Like a shorelines high tide.

We journeyed through Everest,
Experiences afar!
When I was in trouble,
You were always my double.

As we grew older,
We didn't slow down.
From birthdays to weddings,
To a childs cute beddings.

As time would escape us,
Your voice was so neat,
Memories to cherish,
A sister so sweet.

Happy Birthday!
My partner in crime.
When we're together,
Life seems so - sublime....

derives from poem.com by Martin Dejnicki


we will be always happy together as a happy family ever! ^______^

3 comments: